There are a lot of newborn must have articles or posts that have been posted out there on the big worldwide web. I struggle to find to find realistic things that are a must have for my toddler.
It’s a lot easier when it comes to toddlers, but at the same time it can be a little tricky. The best thing for me was that I didn’t have to drag a huge bag with a bunch of diapers, change of clothes and all the other things we need to take when we leave the house.
So, today I am going to be listing 5 things that have been a must have for me and my toddler for when we leave the house and also things that I needed at home.
1. SNACK! – This is so obvious, but honestly it has been a life saver, snacks is the only thing that will keep my toddler quiet in any situation. I feel like toddlers ONLY act up in places that you don’t want them to the most, they just know it, they can pick up on It, but believe me parents, snacks will save you. ALWAYS KEEP THEM HANDY!
2. WELLIES! – So, wellies, I live in Florida and it rains every single day here in the summer and the one thing this past summer taught me was to NEVER let your child walk outside in new shoes when there are multiple puddles. I learnt my lesson, so Isaiah is getting new wellies for Christmas this year.
3. CHILDPROOF KIT! – If your child isn’t so active right now, they will be very soon. So get your houses child proof because it impossible to be watching them 24/7 and when they sneak off for that split second, you want to make sure they are not sticking things into plug sockets or opening up things they are not supposed to be opening.
4. EXTRA CLOTHES! – This is pretty obvious but extra clothes are a must, I have literally changed Isaiah every single time we have left the house because my child loves to spill things, but at least I have an extra shirt on me all the time.
5. WIPES AND DIAPERS! – If your child is potty trained its best to have extra underwear and pants on you at all times but wipes are honestly a life saver, I carry wipes on me even when I’m child free, the amount of times that I have had to use wipes for myself instead of my child is ridiculous.
I hope these must haves helped you and were informative to you all.